- When elementary (3rd-6th grade) students arrive at school they are to sit quietly by their classroom door until it opens at 8:15 am. All elementary students should be in their classrooms by 8:30 am.
- There should be no running or horseplay, outside, or in the lunchroom before school.
- Elementary (3rd-6th grade) students will be dismissed at 3:10 pm, and must be picked up by 3:30 pm. Any elementary student remaining past this time may be taken to the lunchroom to call their parent.
- Secondary students (7-12) are dismissed at 3:20, and should be picked up by 3:40 pm.
- The building is unlocked at 7:50am and classroom doors open at 8:05am. School starts at 8:20 am. If students arrive prior to 8:05 they can play outside or sit quietly in the halls.
1st grade pickup is 2:50 pm
2nd grade pickup is 3 pm
- The building is unlocked at 8:15 and classroom doors are open at 8:25. School starts at 8:40 am. We ask parents to wait in the parking lot until just before because of the congestion inside.
- The afternoon (M,W,F) preschool starts at 12, doors are open 15 min prior.
- School ends at 11:40 am. All students should be picked up by 11:50 am.
- Afternoon (M,W,F) preschool ends at 2:50.
Logos School does not supervise students before or after the above posted times and is not liable for any injuries or accidents that occur before or after these times. This includes elementary students waiting with a secondary sibling, a student waiting for a ballgame, or a student being tutored before or after school. It is our expectation that parents will not leave any elementary or secondary child on school grounds unsupervised.
If a parent has a regularly occurring difficulty with pick up or drop off, they may email the superintendent to ask for consideration of a special circumstance, but please do not assume that you may leave your child at the school and that school employees are watching them.