Logos School (Moscow, Idaho):
Please note that there are numerous schools named “Logos” in different states. This is Logos School in Moscow Idaho, not Logos Christian Academy, not Logos Classical, not Logos Online School (also in Moscow Idaho), etc. Thank you!
- For school year 2022/23, the Application is open for all grades. There is a waiting list for some grade levels.
- For school year 2023/24, the Application for all grades will be open as of August 22, 2022. (one year early)
- Preschoolers must be age 4 by June 1st (2.5 months before the start of school). If younger, you may apply, but will be accepted only on a space-available basis.
- If your child has attended Logos previously, or if you’ve previously filled out an application, you may not need to create a new application, depending upon how long it has been. Contact Logos to see if we can reactivate your old application.
- International students: We are not currently accepting applications for foreign students requiring an I-20 visa. For dependents with F-2 visas, admission is open.
Application for New Students (including siblings of current students)
Logos accepts applications throughout the academic year. The process & timeline for new applicants is as follows:
- The first day of school: Applications for the following year are accepted (i.e. one year in advance).
- All year long: Applications may be submitted for the current school year or the next school year. The date of application will be recorded, but will not necessarily determine acceptance or priority.
- January 10 – 31: Re-enrollment of current students for the coming year.
- February 1 and after: Submitted applications for grades K-12 will be processed starting in February. (note that applications may be submitted starting in August, but will remain on file in the waiting pool until February). PK applications may be processed earlier, since reenrollment is not a factor. Logos will contact parents to set up an interview.
At Logos School, we seek to provide a rich and nourishing environment where all may flourish. The spirit of unity on campus is fostered by parents who are actively involved, caring teachers who love their students and enjoy their work, and students who are growing in their understanding of Christ and the world they share together. At Logos School, we consider ourselves an extension of the family… a dynamic community of faith.
Logos School requires that “at least one parent of each applicant must profess faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and, express belief in and agreement to the Logos School statement of faith, and consistently attend a local Christian church. In addition to this, parents should have a clear understanding of the Biblical philosophy and purpose of Logos School.” (see the Parent – Student Handbook)
Applications for Kindergarten through 8th grade will be given an entrance exam. Notification of acceptance or denial will be mailed to each applicant. Accepted applicants will receive all appropriate information for preparing for school including financial arrangements. If there is no space, the student’s name will be placed in a waiting pool for that grade.
A student’s prior academic achievements will certainly be considered in the application process, but only for grade placement, not as the primary determinant for acceptance. Again, we are seeking to enroll those students who, because of their family’s educational, behavioral, and spiritual priorities, will most benefit from what Logos School can offer them.
Tuition and Financial Information:
The application fee is $100. If you are accepted, you enroll through FACTS and pay the $150 per child enrollment fee to confirm acceptance and save the seat. If you anticipate a problem paying the enrollment fee please contact Matt Whitling, Superintendent, to work out an alternative arrangement.
Tuition is processed through FACTS. During enrollment, you will set up a payment plan for your tuition on FACTS. The different plans are: paying in full upfront, having tuition automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account each month, paying monthly with a credit card (there is an additional fee with this plan), or you can choose an option to be invoiced each month where you can pay with a check. Tuition payments are due by the 10th of each month.
|Preschool (1/2 days, M/W/F)||$1,738 / yr||$144.83 / 12 months|
|Preschool (1/2 days, T/Th)||$1,470 / yr||$122.50 / 12 months|
|Kindergarten (1/2 days)||$3,457/ yr||$288.08 / 12 months|
|1st—12th Grade||$5,350 / yr||$445.83 / 12 months|
*Based on full 12 months of payment cycle, May through April. If you are accepted after the month of May your full yearly tuition will be divided over the remaining months of the payment cycle, which will mean higher monthly tuition amounts.
Your first payment signals your financial commitment for the entirety of the following school year, and this contract will be binding even if your child is withdrawn or expelled. We will begin hiring teachers, setting salaries, and buying curriculum based on that commitment. The only exception would be when the vacated seat is filled by an incoming student in that class.
Discounts (per family)
|1-3 Students||full price|
|4 Students||40% off 4th student|
|5+ Students||90% off 5th student or more|
|Full-time ministry discount||10% (Call to determine if applicable.)|
|Alumni discount||5% off each child|
Part-Time Classes (secondary only)
5 day a week class $750 / year
3 day a week class $450 / year
2 day a week class $300 / year
(The above tuition applies up to three classes* a year per student. Students taking four or more classes* pay full tuition. *The equivalent of a 5 day a week class)
RE-ENROLLMENT FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
You must re-enroll and pay the re-enrollment fee per child through FACTS by January 22 to hold your child’s seat for the upcoming school year. Please note that failure to do either puts you at risk of losing that seat.
If you anticipate a problem paying the re-enrollment fee please contact Matt Whitling, Superintendent, to work out an alternative arrangement.
Click here to apply online: Online Admission Application