Logos School (Moscow, Idaho):
Please note that there are numerous schools named “Logos” in different states. This is Logos School in Moscow Idaho – NOT AN ONLINE SCHOOL, not Logos Christian Academy, not Logos Classical, not Logos Online School (also in Moscow Idaho), etc. Thank you!
- The Application for this coming year, 2024/25 (school year beginning August 2024) is open now.
- For the year after, school year 2025/26 (starting August 2025), the Application opens on the first day of school, August 2024 (one year early) at 6 am.
- Preschoolers must be age 4 by June 1st (2.5 months before the start of school). If younger, you may apply, but will be accepted only on a space-available basis, after other applicants have been admitted.
- If your child has attended Logos previously, or if you’ve previously filled out an application, you will not need to create a new application, unless it’s been many years. Contact Logos to reactivate your old application. Current Logos students reenroll in the spring, and do not need to reapply.
- International students: We are not approved to accept applications for foreign students requiring an F1 visa or I-20 form. We can accept dependents with F-2 visas.
Application for New Students (including siblings of current students)
Logos accepts applications throughout the academic year. The process & timeline for new applicants is as follows:
- The first day of school: Applications for the following year are accepted (i.e. one year in advance).
- All year long: Applications may be submitted for the current school year or the next school year. The date of application will be recorded, but will not necessarily determine acceptance or priority.
- January 10 – 31: Re-enrollment of current students for the coming year.
- February 1 and after: Submitted applications for grades K-12 will be processed starting in February. (note that applications may be submitted starting in August, but will remain on file in the waiting pool until February). PK applications may be processed earlier, since reenrollment is not a factor. Logos will contact parents to set up an interview.
At Logos School, we seek to provide a rich and nourishing environment where all may flourish. The spirit of unity on campus is fostered by parents who are actively involved, caring teachers who love their students and enjoy their work, and students who are growing in their understanding of Christ and the world they share together. At Logos School, we consider ourselves an extension of the family… a dynamic community of faith.
Logos School requires that “at least one parent of each applicant must profess faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and, express belief in and agreement to the Logos School statement of faith, and consistently attend a local Christian church. In addition to this, parents should have a clear understanding of the Biblical philosophy and purpose of Logos School.” (see the Parent Handbook)
Applications for Kindergarten through 8th grade will be given an entrance exam. Notification of acceptance or denial will be mailed to each applicant. Accepted applicants will receive all appropriate information for preparing for school including financial arrangements. If there is no space, the student’s name will be placed in a waiting pool for that grade.
A student’s prior academic achievements will certainly be considered in the application process, but only for grade placement, not as the primary determinant for acceptance. Again, we are seeking to enroll those students who, because of their family’s educational, behavioral, and spiritual priorities, will most benefit from what Logos School can offer them.
Tuition and Financial Information:
The application fee is $100. If you are accepted, you enroll through FACTS and pay the $150 per child enrollment fee to confirm acceptance and save the seat. If you anticipate a problem paying the enrollment fee please contact Matt Whitling, Superintendent, to work out an alternative arrangement.
Tuition is processed through FACTS. During enrollment, you will set up a payment plan for your tuition on FACTS. The different plans are: paying in full upfront, having tuition automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account each month, paying monthly with a credit card (there is an additional fee with this plan), or you can choose an option to be invoiced each month where you can pay with a check. Tuition payments are due by the 10th of each month.
|Preschool (1/2 days, M/W/F)
|$2,145 / yr
|Preschool (1/2 days, T/Th)
|$1,810 / yr
|Kindergarten (1/2 days)
|$6,590 / yr
The payment cycle is 12 months, May through April. If you are accepted June-August, your full yearly tuition will be divided over the remaining months of the payment cycle. The first bill is due May 10th.
Your first payment signals your financial commitment for the entirety of the following school year, and this contract will be binding even if your child is withdrawn or expelled. We will begin hiring teachers, setting salaries, and buying curriculum based on that commitment. The only exception would be when the vacated seat is filled by an incoming student in that class.
Discounts (per family)
|40% off 4th student
|90% off 5th student or more
|Full-time ministry discount
|10% (Call to determine if applicable.)
|5% off each child
Only one of the above discounts, of the highest value, will be applied to each family.
Part-Time Classes (secondary only)
5-day-a-week class $1000 / year
3-day-a-week class $600 / year
2 day-a-week class $400 / year
(The above tuition applies up to three classes a year per student. Students taking four or more classes pay full tuition.)
RE-ENROLLMENT FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
Current students do not reapply, rather they reenroll. Reenrollment for current students is in January. You must re-enroll and pay the re-enrollment fee per child through FACTS to hold your child’s seat for the upcoming school year. Please note that failure to do either puts you at risk of losing that seat.
If you anticipate a problem paying the re-enrollment fee please contact Matt Whitling, Superintendent, to work out an alternative arrangement.
Click here to apply online: Online Admission Application