Dear Elementary and Secondary Parents, August 5, 2008
Just a few reminders and updates on school uniforms:
1. First Day: August 25 is the first day of school, and we would like to start the year off strong by having the students wear their dress uniforms.
2. School Ties: The custom elementary and secondary ties are in at Hall Closet and they look great. We have ordered a batch of elementary ties that are not clip-ons for those of you who would like your kids in the “real thing.” These new ties should be done in the next few weeks – we’ll let you know when they’re in.
3. PE Shirts: In order to simplify our secretaries’ jobs and to reduce clothing prices for parents we have asked Hall Closet to carry our junior high PE shirts. They are in the process
of printing these up and should be done close to when school begins. If the shirts are not available in plenty of time, we will allow the 7th and 8th graders to wear a regular t-shirt for PE the first few weeks of school. We do have some of last year’s inventory left, and those will be for sale at $2 per shirt on Registration Day, August 18 and 19 (sizes are limited). Last year’s shirts are fine to use for PE this year.
4. School Uniform Exchange: Logos will host a uniform exchange in the auditorium on Registration Day, August 18 and 19. This is an opportunity to drop off any school clothes that do not fit any longer and to pick up (for free) some quality hand-me-downs for the upcoming year. Please only bring clothes that will fit this year’s uniform guidelines.
5. Non-Uniform Reminder: Please remember that Registration Day for all Logos students will take place on August 18-19 between 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM. Please make time on one of these days to come by the front office for ~15 minutes and register. Students are not required to come. This cannot be done over the phone or via email as there are certain forms that need to be signed and updated. This is also the time for secondary parents to sign up for electives. Please do not email your elective choices to the school. Thanks!
All the best,