Please join us at the SEL Event Center in Pullman, Washington for the 2018 Logos Benefit Auction. Our Kentucky Derby themed event is sure to be the most enjoyable auction in Logos School history!
A Few Details:
Doors open at 6:00
Dinner at 7:00
Live Auction at 8:00
Live music by Shiloh & The Young Guns
Individual Reservations: $30 per person
Gold Table: $600
VIP Table for ten.
Platinum Table: $1000
VIP Table for ten with reserved parking for the host.
RSVP online by January 2, 2018, please click here.
If you would like to donate an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gene Liechty at 919.422.7316.
Here is a sampling of the many items up for bid at the 2018 Logos Benefit Auction:
- 4 day/3 night Whitewater Adventure for 8 on Idaho’s Lower Salmon River Gorge
- A day at the races for 4- Santa Anita Park in sunny California
- Beautiful Jewelry
- 3 day/2 night Silver Mountain Resort Getaway
- Fabulous Gift Certificates to Local Restaurants
- Adirondack Chairs Crafted by the Handel Brothers
- Artwork from Tom Garfield, Forrest Dickison, Jessica Evans, and more…
- Carpet Cleaning & Window Washing Certificates
- A Coeur d’ Alene Resort Holiday Lights Package
- Parkhopper Passes to Disneyland
- Private Party for 30 at Tapped – Live Music, Open Bar, & Eats included!
- Gourmet Dinner for 8 at Che’ Kimmell