————- GENERAL ————-
Class Rosters can be found here: Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary, and Secondary. Note that logging onto FACTS Family Portal gets you access to the school directory for contact info and a current list of classmates.
Campus Names. The Logos Campuses are now named: Logos West, Logos East, Logos South, and Logos North. These correspond to the old names: Logos Main, Logos Naz, Logos South, New Property.
Room Numbers. We have renumbered all classrooms at Logos West with a 2-digit room number. Rooms 10-19 are on the north side, 21-29 are on the center and south side, and 31-39 are the portables to the south. A map is posted near the front office.
Pull-up Bars. Mr. Wiggins would like to build additional pull-up bars for 7-8th Grade PE. If you have scrap steel or steel pipe that you would like to donate to the cause please contact Mr. Wiggins.
Recess Volunteers: We are in need of recess volunteers for each of our three campuses. This is a great way to bless your child’s teacher by coming for 15-20 minutes once or twice a week to help supervise students on the playground. Please contact the principal of the appropriate campus to express interest or to find out details.
- Logos West (3rd-6th): Mr. Jim Becker
- Logos East (Pre & K), Logos South (1st & 2nd): Mr. Kalen Brockwalder
Uniform FAQ: now on the Logos website at https://logosschool.com/for-parents/uniform-guidelines/
————- ELEMENTARY ————-
Logos West Elementary Welcome Assembly: First day of school, August 22, from 9:00-9:30 AM in the gym. Parents are welcome to attend. Students are required to wear their dress uniform on the first day of school.
————- SECONDARY ————-
Elective Selection for secondary students is underway this week. Please select on or before next Tuesday.
Girls Bible Study Leader Needed: We are looking for a volunteer mom to organize the secondary girls Bible study this year. The study usually meets once a week on Wednesday’s during lunch (12:05-12:40). Last year the girls studied the book Virtuous by Nancy Wilson with several moms volunteering to teach a chapter. Please contact Mr. Wiggins if you are interested.
Girls PE Assistant Needed: Any moms or sisters (college age or older) who are interested in assisting Mrs. Spencer with girls PE this year please contact Mrs. Spencer. The PE class meets M-F during 7th period (2:30-3:20pm).
————- ACTIVITIES ————
HS Fall Sports are beginning next week: Be sure to have your paperwork complete before the start of practice. 9th and 11th grade students need physicals. 10th and 12th grade students need IQ forms. All athletes new to Logos need to submit physicals. All forms can be found here. Players cannot practice if they have not submitted the proper paperwork. New this year: All Athletic Fees will be invoiced through Facts.
All HS practices begin Monday August 8
- Cross Country: 7:30-9:15 am. parents meeting at 7:30 am in Logos Gym. contact Coach Paula Casebolt for more information. Cross country Calendar can be found here.
- Football: 6:30-8:30 am on Logos Field. Contact Nick Holloway for more details. The football Calendar can be found here. Parents Meeting will be at 6:00 pm in the field bleachers.
- Volleyball: 8:00-9:30 am, parents meeting 7:45 am in Logos Gym. Contact Coach Jim Becker for more details. The volleyball calendar can be found here.
- JH XC and VB will begin the first week of school.
- JH Football will begin practices on August 16th:
- JH Football will have a gear fitting Friday August 13 in Logos Gym at 5:00 pm.
——— LOOKING AHEAD ——–
Aug 19 Back to School Night
Aug 22 First Day of School
Aug 26 Field Day, Secondary
Aug 26 Welcome Back Ball
Assistant Superintendent, Logos School
Leave A Reply