————- GENERAL ————-
Grandparents’ Day: We have a super day planned for grandparents, parents, family, friends, and prospective families Friday, May 5th. The morning will open at the Nazarene Church with performances from Preschool-2nd grade and then we will kick things off at Logos West starting at 10:30 (please see the attached schedule-there have been some changes). We are looking forward to a great day!
- Lower Elementary Grandparents’ Day: Preschool-2nd grade students will be performing at the Nazarene church this year. Please check your student’s HAS for specific classroom instructions. Please note that times have changed slightly to accommodate travel to the performance at West (see attached schedule). Kindergarten is the last performance in the Lower Elementary, they will finish at approximately 10:10. After your student’s performance, their teacher will walk the class out to the Nazarene Church foyer for pickup. Students are dismissed for the day after their class performance. If you have any questions please email Kalen Brockwalder @ Kbrockwalder@logosschool.com
- Logos West Grandparents’ Day: Our 1st presentation will be at 10:30 in the gym (3rd grade). This will be followed by the 4th-6th grade choirs in a short performance. From 11:30 – 1:00, you are free to take your children/grandchildren out to lunch or bring lunch here. We will have tables set up in the lunchroom as well as in the back of the gym. It is a busy day for area restaurants so many families either prepare a lunch or order one and enjoy eating together on campus. Also during the 90-minute lunch is an Open House at Logos West. Feel free to visit your student’s classroom (and other classrooms). History projects will be on display in all elementary classrooms. If you have any questions please email Jim Becker email@example.com
- The Grandparents’ Day schedule is attached!
(for detailed descriptions, see all postings at: https://logosschool.com/about/logos-job-openings/
- Elementary PE teacher
- Kindergarten teacher
- Preschool teacher
- Admin. Assistant
- Apologetics (12th grade) teacher
- Classical History (11th grade) teacher
- Classical Literature (11th grade) teacher
- European History (9th grade) teacher
- European Literature (9th grade) teacher
- Latin (7th and 8th grade) teacher
————- ACTIVITIES ————
Summer Camps: Logos will offer a wide variety of camps this summer. Follow this link to see the available camps. More camps will be added, so check back regularly. All registration must be done online. Popular returning camps include painting with Mrs. Kern and Bonhom Lacrosse with Ian McManus and the lacrosse coaching staff. Sign up early to reserve your space. Registration opens Friday at 6:00 am.
Physicals for 2023-24: If your student needs a physical for next year. You can find physical and Interim Questionnaire form requirements on the Logos Forms and Fees page. All forms must be dated after May 1, 2023. Story Family Medicine will again offer physicals in support of our Logos Training program. Watch for those dates to be announced soon.
Coaching positions: Logos School is seeking applicants to complete our coaching staff for next year at various levels. If you are interested in coaching volleyball, golf, cross country, or any sports Logos offers, please contact Patrick Lopez, AD, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
——— LOOKING AHEAD ——–
May 2 Secondary Assembly 12:40 pm
May 4 Elementary Assembly 8:35 am (Logos West)
May 5 Grandparents’ Day (Logos East and West)
May 15 Secondary Spring Concert
May 16 Secondary Assembly – Honors Senior Thesis
May 27 Logos Graduation, 2 p.m.
Assistant Superintendent, Logos School