————- GENERAL ————-
RTP for 23/24. Logos School’s affordable high-quality education is supported by need-based financial assistance, which we call “RTP” – Reduced Tuition Plan. The deadline to apply for RTP for 2023/24 is April 15. Details and instructions are on our website at https://logosschool.com/admissions/financial-aid/ If you have any questions about RTP, contact Matt Whitling.
————- ELEMENTARY ————-
Our outstanding PE teacher, Bea Whitling, has decided not to return to teaching/coaching at Logos and so will be leaving us. We thank Miss Whitling for her hard work and loving her students at all 3 campuses this past year. We will miss you.
- 5th Grade: Interested in teaching 5th grade (some say the sweet spot of elementary)? Please contact Jim Becker
- Elementary PE: What better way to spend time at Logos than working with elementary students in physical education! Interested? Contact Jim Becker. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elementary Art: Interested in elementary teaching art? Please contact Jim Becker.
- Kindergarten: If you are interested in joining our excellent team of kindergarten teachers next year, please contact Kalen Brockwalder for more information.
- Preschool: We are seeking two talented teachers to serve in this important role next year. If you are interested in applying to teach, please contact Kalen Brockwalder.
- Admin. Assistant: We are seeking one gifted person to serve as a ¼ time secretary at Logos East. If you are interested in applying, please contact Kalen Brockwalder.
————- SECONDARY ————
World View Assembly: Our next worldview assembly is on Tuesday, April 18, 12:40-1:30 pm in the Logos Field House. Mr. Andrew Crapuchettes will speak to the student body on the topic of “Shaping Culture Through Business.” All parents are invited to attend. Mr. Wiggins will also host a pizza lunch for parents from 12:00-12:30 pm; the cost is $2 for a slice and a drink. Please RSVP with Mrs. Farley, email@example.com
Staff Openings (please contact Wally Wiggins if interested):
- 7th Grade: Latin
- 8th Grade: Latin
- 9th Grade: European Literature, European History
- 11th Grade: Classical Literature
- 12th Grade: Apologetics
————- ACTIVITIES ————
Fight’n Knight Day, this Friday, April 14th in support of our HS Track team. The team will be competing at the Moscow Invitational on the 14th and the Van Kuren Invite on the 15th.
Logos Summer Camps: We will offer a wide variety of summer camps this year. Registration will open on April 21st. All registration will be online. The link to register will be coming soon.
VB Coach: Logos School is looking for a Varsity VB coach for 2023. If you would like to be considered for this position or if you would be interested in coaching volleyball at any level please contact Patrick Lopez.
——— LOOKING AHEAD ——–
Apr 14 Fighting Knight Day
Apr 15 RTP (financial aid) applications due for 2023/24
Apr 18 Secondary Assembly, 12:40
May 4 Elementary Assembly 8:35
May 5 Grandparents’ Day
May 15 Secondary Spring Concert
May 27 Logos Graduation, 2 p.m.
Assistant Superintendent, Logos School
Leave A Reply