————- GENERAL ————-
RTP for 23/24. Logos School’s affordable high-quality education is supported by need-based financial assistance, which we call “RTP” – Reduced Tuition Plan. From the Logos website:
“Since opening our doors in 1981, Logos School has not turned away one family unable to afford the entire tuition. Regarding any tuition concerns….please don’t let a possible financial burden keep you from applying. We seek to strengthen families, not profit margins.”
The deadline to apply for RTP for 2023/24 is April 15. Details and instructions are on our website at https://logosschool.com/admissions/financial-aid/ If you have any questions about RTP, contact Matt Whiting.
————- ELEMENTARY ————-
- Our wonderful 5th-grade teacher, Alane Holm, has decided not to return to teaching at Logos and so will be leaving us. We thank Alane for her hard work and loving her students this past year.
- Kalen Brockwalder will be the full-time administrator for Logos East and South this coming year and so will be leaving Logos West as a 5th-grade teacher. Thank you Mr. Brockwalder for teaching 5th grade these past years and also for loving those students so well.
- Fourth Grade Play: Tomorrow (Thursday) Mrs. Blum’s class will be performing their classroom play. The show will open with a 5th-grade recitation (Kohl) at 8:35 in the gym. All are welcome.
- 5th Grade: Interested in teaching 5th grade (some say the sweet spot of elementary)? Please contact Jim Becker
- Elementary PE: What better way to spend time at Logos than working with elementary students in physical education! Interested? Contact Jim Becker.
- Elementary Art: Interested in elementary teaching art? Please contact Jim Becker.
- Kindergarten: If you are interested in joining our excellent team of kindergarten teachers next year, please contact Kalen Brockwalder for more information.
- Preschool: We are seeking two talented teachers to serve in this important role next year. If you are interested in applying to teach, please contact Kalen Brockwalder.
- Admin. Assistant: We are seeking one gifted person to serve as a ¼ time secretary at Logos East. If you are interested in applying, please contact Kalen Brockwalder.
————- SECONDARY ————
Staff Openings: We are looking for experienced Latin teachers to teach at the secondary level (7-9th grade). If you are interested or know of talented teachers who love teaching Latin, please contact Wally Wiggins for more information.
————- ACTIVITIES ————
Fight’n Knight Day next Friday, April 14th in support of our HS Track team. The team will be competing at the Moscow Invitational on the 14th and the Van Kuren Invite on the 15th.
Logos Summer Camps: We will offer a wide variety of summer camps this year. Registration will open on April 21st. All registration will be online. The link to register will be coming soon.
VB Coach: Logos School is looking for a Varsity VB coach for 2023. If you would like to be considered for this position or if you would be interested in coaching volleyball at any level please contact Patrick Lopez
——— LOOKING AHEAD ——–
Apr 6 Elementary Assembly, Logos West.
Apr 7-10 4-day Easter weekend, no school Fri or Mon
Apr 15 RTP (financial aid) applications due for 2023/24
May 5 Grandparents’ Day
May 15 Secondary Spring Concert
May 27 Logos Graduation, 2 p.m.
Assistant Superintendent, Logos School